Host custom FileMaker apps in Neo Code Cloud with organizations that offers compliance.
This plan is hosted Canadianwebhosting.com data centre with Sync.com Canadian backup. Neo Code Cloud for uses FileMaker Server for teams that need:
- Custom Web Publishing with PHP and XML
- Server plugins
- More storage
- ODBC/JDBC data source – click here
- External authentication via Active Directory, Open Directory, and OAuth 2.0 identity providers
To learn about the difference between FileMaker Server and FileMaker Cloud click here.
Canadian webhosting provides:
- Immunify360 security
- SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27002, PIPEDA and PHIPA – click here
- 100% owned and operated in Canada
- 100% Canadian, meet federal and provincial data privacy compliance
PIPEDA, PIPA, FIPPA, ATIPPA, PHIPA and more – click here
- Data is always stored in Canada
- Built in end-to-end encryption that’s easy to use for your entire team
- Protect your files from ransomware with version history and deleted file recovery
Annual Plan includes:
- FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect*
- 3 apps per user up to maximum of 125 apps total
- 12 GBs of storage per user up to maximum of 100 GBs total
- 12 GBs of offsite backup storage per user up to maximum of 100 GBs total
- SSL for hostname [yourcompanyname].filemakeruser.com
- Server Monitoring with email service outage alerts
- Annual FileMaker Server Updates
- 24 GB outbound data transfer of FileMaker Data API per user
* WebDirect Guidelines
The WebDirect guideline is that 1/5th of the total users connect via WebDirect. Testing custom application over time is needed to determine what ratio suits your users and your application. Custom applications are different so exceeding the guideline may result in degraded application performance, degraded user experience or WebDirect application failure due to high server load generated by WebDirect.
Here are some ways in which Neocode can help in FileMaker Utilization for compliance in Canada:
1) Setup Data Protection: FileMaker allows you to implement robust security measures to protect sensitive data. We can set up user accounts for you and privilege sets to control access to information, implement encryption for data at rest and in transit, and utilize SSL certificates for secure communication.
2) Privacy Regulations: FileMaker enables you to handle personal information in accordance with privacy regulations like the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) in Canada. We can create custom workflows to manage consent, record data access and modification, and establish auditing mechanisms.
3) Data Retention and Destruction: We can help in fulfilling Compliance regulations that require organizations to retain data for a specific period and dispose of it securely when no longer needed. FileMaker allows you to define data retention policies and implement automated processes for archiving or deleting records based on your compliance requirements.
4)Reporting and Auditing: We will Work with FileMaker’s reporting capabilities to enable us to generate comprehensive reports that demonstrate compliance with various regulations. We can design custom reports to showcase data access logs, audit trails, data modifications, and other relevant information.
5)Document Management: Compliance often involves managing and organizing a vast amount of documents and records. We will work with FileMaker to handle document management tasks, such as storing and categorizing documents, tracking version history, and associating documents with relevant data records. We can help you manage the documents in Filemaker for easier compliance